India Tax Services
Corporate Taxation Service
- Tax Audit
- Review of Financial statements to analyse the impact of ICDS
- Returns filing – Income Tax
- Related Party matrix and tax implications
- Tax planning
- Deferred taxes calculations
- Regular updates on amendments, circulars, notifications & judgments.
- TDS, TCS compliances.
- Transaction Handling
Tax Litigation Service
- Appearing before Assessing officer
- Filing Form 35 with paper book & appearing before CIT (A)
- Filing Form 36 with paper book & appearing before ITAT
- Special matter preparation of paper book relating to the appeal and discussions for external professionals
- Preparation of Miscellaneous Applications, Stay Applications etc.
- Review & reconciliation of TDS/TCS refunds arising out of Department Demands
Opinions And Reviews
- Industry Specific opinions on Interpretation & applicability of various provisions of Income Tax Act
- Preparation of In-house Circulars on various provisions of Income Tax Act,1961
Regulatory Compliance & Certification
- MAT & AMT ( Form 29B & Form 29C)
- Audit Report to FTZ Units u/s 10A(5)
- Audit Report to 100% EOU’s u/s 10B(5)
- SEZ & STPI & others u/s 10AA and 80IA– Form 56F
- Slum Sale Certificate
- Certificate u/s 35D (4) to companies.
- Form 3CEB
- Form 15CB for remittance to Non – Resident.
US Tax And Regulatory Services
- Preparing and filing federal tax returns;
- Evaluating special deductions and credits such as Domestic Production Activities Deduction, R&D credit, Foreign tax credit, etc., which can help reduce the overall effective tax rate;
- Conducting Earnings and Profits studies to enable corporations assess their ability to pay dividends;
- Representing before IRS;
- Assisting in various miscellaneous federal filings such as withholding tax returns, 1099 filings, etc.
State And Local Taxes
- Preparing and filing of state and local income tax returns;
- Studying multi-state nexus and revenue apportionment;
- Evaluating various state specific deductions and credits which may be helpful in attaining tax efficiency;
- Advising on sales and use tax nexus applicability and compliances;
- Representation for state and local income tax and sales & use tax audits;
- Assisting in various miscellaneous state and local filings such as franchise tax returns, property tax returns, etc.
Tax Accounting Services
- Assistance with/preparation of current and deferred tax calculations (quarterly and annual);
- Identifying uncertain tax positions in current and prior years and measuring these uncertain positions;
- Assistance with/preparation of financial statement footnotes and related income tax disclosures;
- Developing tax basis balance sheet;
- Communicating with external auditors.
Global Transfer Pricing
- Developing transfer pricing global tax plan for corporates;
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation in accordance with US regulations;
- Providing litigation support in case of transfer pricing assessments.
Inbound & Outbound Tax Advisory
- FEMA & regulatory;
- Planning and execution for inbound investments;
- Planning for outbound investments.
International Taxation Services
LnCo understand the teeming complexities and ever-changing regulations that accompany inbound & outbound tax planning and structuring; and offer consistent and integrated strategies, across multiple jurisdictions. These take into account tax compliance frameworks across the globe to enable their clients harness cross border opportunities, in line with the latest legislative mandates through an approach that is proactive and comprehensive.